Made this for 7 and we had a little left over. I made it exactly as written and it was delicious. A big hit. Very filling. For the one who does not like spinach - you can't taste a spinach taste. it just blends with the other flavors.
- 1 (19 oz.) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 lb. sausage (I prefer Italian)
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 cans low-fat chicken broth
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut into cubes
1.Brown the sausage in a skillet on the stove top until cooked and crumbled.
2. Add the sausage and remaining ingredients to a 6-quart slow cooker.
Stir to combine.
Cook, on LOW for 5 hours, stirring twice during cooking.